Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

July 15, 2009

A new Slideshow

I've just created a slideshow using some portraits i dug up from my photo archive, most of the people in them are acquaintances or friends. I spent most of the time editing the photos and then just as much thinking what would be the best order. I guess somehow the picture fits the verse if you are imaginative.
The songs from Miike Snow inspired me to do this. I love this band. I can't say if they are the next a-Ha, but i will say this is the best band to come out of the viking's land since Röyksopp.

Songs are: Black and Blue and Song for no one.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment