Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

October 28, 2010

Picture of the day: Cristi

My brother on his wedding day, 3 years ago. I was sporting a Canon Rebel XT back then (the 8 mpixel 350D) - my first camera that I owned.
Added a studio background, picture was an instantaneous with natural light. Slightly retouched.



CameraCanon EOS Digital Rebel XT
Exposure0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperturef/3.5
Focal Length28 mm
ISO Speed100
Exposure Bias0 EV
Date and Time (Original)2007:09:16 17:32:16
Lens was a 28-70/3.5-4.5. Doesn't appear in the EXIF data. Oldie but goldie, it was one of the first zoom autofocus lenses from Canon. It had a screw loose inside and i took it apart, was never able to put it back, though i didn't really try to be honest, it was worth seeing how a zoom EF lens is built and put together.

5 comments: