Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

October 4, 2010

Picture of the day

I chose today's picture from the same folder as the last one: the Koln trip from last year.
Re-edited of course. My first rendition of this was blackening out the whole background (which i now find artificial and plain wrong).


I'm not going to be sentimental about this cause i do better with the camera than with poetry. Hope you like it!

CameraCanon EOS 5D
Exposure0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperturef/2.8
Focal Length145 mm
ISO Speed200
Exposure Bias-1 EV
LensEF70-200mm f/2.8L USM

I miss that lens :( As i do the 24-70 which i had before it. I swear i'm never selling those if i buy them again.

11 comments:

  1. omg this dude is not g/y at all :)))))))))))

    NOT :)).

    the editing is great tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice picture mate. i got art in your blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no offense, but the guy looks very homoerotic :D
    but there are some nice effects in this picture
    keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. the real profesional Photography
    I have Fujifilm... no so profesional
    Can teach me ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the editing man, dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the editing man.. dramatic!

    ReplyDelete