Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

October 7, 2010

Picture of the day: my niece and a puppy

This is a picture i took this summer (older than the Mau the cat series)
It's my niece.

CameraCanon EOS 5D
Exposure0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperturef/4.5
Focal Length105 mm
ISO Speed400
Exposure Bias+1/3 EV
LensEF28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

Comments, suggestions, critique is always welcome!

If you like my blog/photography, please follow.

22 comments:

  1. as soon as i become a dad, my baby will get a puppy, too. it should have the best childhood you can imagine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture made my day. she is so cute with the dog. beautiful capture mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh those damn chairs. Good photo. It would have been more.... artistic I suppose without the chairs. But that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice picture! great moments, vivid colors and smiling faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot I gotta get a better camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great shot.. i woulda gotten a little more on the top but still great capturing the moment.. glad to see some photographers who arent obsessed with using a fisheye to take pictures of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool... I like how you put in the EXIF data/camera settings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these chairs in the background annoy a bit, also the DOF could've been a bit more narrower. Otherwise, i approve

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i have the puppy also how much would a cammra like that cost

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made some interesting points... I also have some points (actually bubbles) on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, that's cute! Following and supporting your photography

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, bro! Waiting for more updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable pictures,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, the perfect combination of cute!~~

    ReplyDelete