Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

October 12, 2010

Picture of the day: Happy Birthday Andrei Stoffel!

I want to wish happy birthday to my friend, Andrei Stoffel, who is a very nice person, and one of the people who appreciate my photographic work and boost my self-confidence!
Picture was taken 20-October-2008 near Valea Draganului in a warm morning after a cold night.


Andrei, have a good year, and I wish that all your hopes and goals will be fulfilled!

10 comments:

  1. this is an amazing photo! you can literally see the rays of light coming down

    ReplyDelete
  2. reallly nice pic there! had to look at it for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Andrei Stoffel :)
    really beautful pic real profesional art

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very artistic picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. musicnote, i hope that was sarcastic ^_^ tx.

    ReplyDelete