Explore

sub-sub-title

FlavMogo blog: • My recent photography in articles • News about the world of photography and the equipment • Current news and events • My take on all of the above

October 12, 2010

Picture of the day: Happy Birthday Andrei Stoffel!

I want to wish happy birthday to my friend, Andrei Stoffel, who is a very nice person, and one of the people who appreciate my photographic work and boost my self-confidence!
Picture was taken 20-October-2008 near Valea Draganului in a warm morning after a cold night.


Andrei, have a good year, and I wish that all your hopes and goals will be fulfilled!

10 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing photo! you can literally see the rays of light coming down

    ReplyDelete
  3. reallly nice pic there! had to look at it for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Andrei Stoffel :)
    really beautful pic real profesional art

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very artistic picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. musicnote, i hope that was sarcastic ^_^ tx.

    ReplyDelete